Listes des autres pages paroisses
- Parishes and Communities
- Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Holy Trinity parish Crypt of the cathedral
- Saint Sergius Parish
- The Church of Our Lady of the Dormition in Sainte Geneviève des Bois
- Saint-Séraphin-de-Sarov Parish
- Church of the Presentation of the Holy Mother of God in the Temple
- Notre-Dame Sovereign in Chaville
- Parish of Christ the Savior, Asnières
- Paroisse Saint Séraphin de Sarov, Chelles-Gagny
- Parish of the Meeting with Christ in Saint-Prix
- The Saint Brieuc Parish Community
- Sainte-Anne Orthodox Parish in Lannion
- Parish of Trinité-Saint-Hilaire, Poitiers
- Parish of Saint Martin the Merciful in Tours
- Church of Christ the Savior, Orleans
- Saint Nicholas parish, Lille
- Saint-hilaire-le-grand hermitage
- Parish of the Resurrection of Christ in Belfort
- Church of the Resurrection of Christ in Grenoble
- Parish of Christ the Savior, Vichy
- Saint Michael Orthodox Brotherhood
- Skite Sainte Foy
- Saint-Hermogenes Parish, Marseille
- Parish of Saint Helena and the Holy Cross of Montpellier
- Parish of Saint Nicolas in Toulouse
- Saint Anne parish, Northampton
- Saint John Chrysostom and Saint Servatius Parish, Maastricht
- Parish St Peter and Paul, Deventer (Netherlands)
- Parish of brescia (Italie)
- Community of Saint Sergius of Radonege in Albstadt (Germany)
- Saint Martin of Tours community in Balingen (Germany)
- Parishes in Rome
- Saint-Silouane Monastery
- Église Saint Alexandre Nevski et Saint Séraphin de Sarov à Liège
- St Hallvard Parish in Oslo
- Saint Sergius of Colombelles
Saint Michael Orthodox Brotherhood
The Orthodox Fraternity of Saint Michael is a young monastic community which was founded with the blessing of His Eminence Metropolitan John of Doubna on November 12, 2019. It therefore does not have a very old history. She is one of the “young shoots” of our Archdiocese.
It is currently animated by two hieromonks of French origin: the hieromonk Amphiloque and the hieromonk Maxime. It is located in Lissac, a small typical Haute-Loire village of 60 inhabitants, located 19 km from the town of Puy-en-Velay (Auvergne), in the middle of the mountains.
The community is placed under the protection of the holy Archangel Michael who is the first of the Angels of God. Historically, he is also the spiritual protector of France.
The monks' place of residence was purchased in 2019.
However, the house has not been inhabited for over 10 years, and much work had not been done…. for even longer….
The chapel (located in the old barn) and the cells were given priority. Electrical work in the place of worship; but also work in the house still remains to be accomplished.
Today, the common room is completed ... but there are still many improvements to be made, which will allow the monks to welcome a few retreatants, and of course, God willing, a few Brothers in monastic life!
Located in the heart of the village, this old farmhouse served, not so long ago, as a café-restaurant-grocery store. For the inhabitants of the village and their own testimony, it is a place marked by meetings, social ties and conviviality.
Our Fraternity wishes first of all to be a place of monastic life, but also to be a place of meetings and exchanges.
If in her daily life she is very attached to the daily celebration of the Offices and the Liturgies, the Fraternity, in an assumed missionary activity, tries to bring a monastic presence, both to young people (whether they are Orthodox or in questioning spiritual), as well as any person wishing to know more about our Faith.